Key Elements of Commercial Real Estate Transactions
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
In a competitive lending marketplace, insightful information and analysis can be the difference between getting or losing business.
Sophisticated borrowers are more attracted to lenders that understand their essential business needs and the particular project issues that require nuance or flexibility. Adherence to static loan documentation may not hold up the closing at hand but may prevent getting the next deal. Relationship building means understanding each party's particular needs and concerns and anticipating issues well in advance to provide workable solutions. This topic will give an overview that will uniquely qualify you to move forward with greater confidence with the borrowing community and gain more business.
AuthorsDavid A. Weissmann, Weissmann Zucker Euster Morochnik & Garber P.C.
Parties to the Transaction and Interplay - Getting to Yes
• Guaranties - Recourse, Non-Recourse, Springing, and Reducing
• Due on Sale Issues and Changes in Composition of Members/Managers of Borrower
• Special Purpose Entities - General Growth
• Third Parties
• Special Requirements
• Intercreditor/Subordination Agreements
• Exit Strategies
• Subordination and Special Lender Concerns
• Letters of Credit as Security
• Required Mortgagee Provisions
• Savings Clauses