Understanding the Potential Benefits and Pitfalls of the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Walk away with a better understanding of the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act.
The Uniform Law Commission is actively seeking enactment of the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act (the Act) in multiple jurisdictions across the country, which may dramatically alter the common law and practice of receiverships. Understand why the Act was drafted, how the Act works, and how enactment of the Act would affect your practice. This topic will help you decide whether enactment is right for your jurisdiction, and be prepared to handle a receivership under the new regime if and when the Act gets enacted. This information is critical for those who work in the restructuring industry to stay abreast of changes in receiverships.
AuthorsBenjamin W. Reeves, Esq., Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
What Is the Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act?
• Why Did the Uniform Law Commission Draft the Act?
• Overview of the Drafting Process
• Overview of the Enactment Process
Understanding the Key Provisions of the Act
• An Introduction to the Structure and Core Concepts of the Act
• An Analysis of the Rights, Powers, and Duties Created by the Act
Understanding the Benefits and Pitfalls of the Act
• What Are the Benefits of the Act?
• What Are the Potential Drawbacks of the Act?