Fair and Responsible Lending
1 hour 5 minutes
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit. Additional attendees can receive continuing education credits at a discounted price.Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information and details.
- AR CLE 1.0
- This course has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE by the Arkansas CLE Board.
- Arizona CLE 1.0
- The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.0
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.0 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CT CLE 1.0
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.0 CLE credit(s).
- GA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Georgia Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency for 1.0 CLE hours.
- HI CLE 1.0
- This program was approved by the Hawaii State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 VCLE credit hours.
- MN CLE 1.0 (Pending)
- This program has been submitted to the Minnesota Board of Continuing Legal Education. Approval pending.
- MO CLE 1.3
- This program has been approved by the Missouri Bar for 1.3 hours of CLE.
- MS CLE 1.1 (Pending)
- This program has been submitted to the Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education. Approval pending.
- NC CLE 1.0 (Pending)
- NH MCLE 1.0
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 60 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.3
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.3 hours of total CLE credit.
- PA CLE 1.0
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- TN CLE 1.08
- This program has been approved as a distance learning format by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.08 hours of credit.
- VT CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- WI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Board of Bar Examiners for 1.0 hours for use toward the Wisconsin Mandatory CLE requirement.
- WV MCLE 1.3
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.3 MCLE hours.