Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 408213
Credit & Course Provided by:
Persuasion and Negotiation for Professional Collectors
February 9, 2021
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
1 hour 30 minutes
Raymond P. Wendolowski Jr. Esq.
- Partner-in-charge of the creditors’ rights group at Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.
- Practice focuses primarily on commercial collection litigation
- Conducts regular seminars, live webinars and workshops on creditors’ rights
- While earning his J. D. degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, he completed a legal intern externship at the City of Pittsburgh Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Member of the CLLA, Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Can be contacted at 412-456-8119 or [email protected]
© 2021 BankerResource.com, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC